Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Army Wives Apparel


I don't know if those reading this site have ever watched Army Wives on Lifetime, but I am a huge fan. During every episode all summer, Ford has advertised their Warriors in Pink clothing line. As I watched each commercial I thought the clothes looked cute, but never considered buying any. Well that changed today when I found out that 100% of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The clothes are cute, but there are also magnets, travel mugs and other cute small things you can have with you everyday. I definitely encourage all of you to check this site out: Army Wives Warriors Apparel

5 comments:

Nick Holmes said...

I never realized how intimidating pink is in combat. Next time I sign up for the army, I’ll be sure to back my fuchsia jumpsuit.

Kelly McCamley said...

Good blog! I know someone who's survived breast cancer, so anything that supports the cure for breast cancer I totally approve. I love that you made a blog that was newsworthy and time sensitive. Omg. I'm talking as if we were in reporting again.

Puppy Fellowship said...

Great timing that this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! It makes your blog so much more relevant. I am curious to see how many people come across your blog when searching for breast cancer related information. I love the fact that you're promoting the Warriors in Pink! I've only watched one episode of Army Wives, but I always thought it looked intriguing.

Ashley Scott said...

I think this a great blog that benefits a worthy cause and I like how you include how people are supporting the fight against breast cancer in ways that weren't apparent.

Rains said...

Its really an nice Blog!!!
I like it, its good as the show is. You can also Watch Army Wives TV Show with all episodes from here. So enjoy this great show....